Step 1: Verify Eligibility
Step 2: Register For RIRA ()
Payment Options (refund policy):
- Pay through Regatta Central at the time of registration using a credit card or PayPal
- Google Wallet
- Please make payments to email@example.com.
- Checks may mailed to the address below. Please be sure to mail it no later than 5 business days before the due date.
P.O. Box 331
Pittsford, NY 14534
- If you require tuition payment plan arrangements, please contact our Treasurer no later than one day prior to the registration deadline.
Contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for late registration.
Step 3: USRowing Membership & Waiver ()
When you join USRowing or renew your membership, you will be charged $7.75. This fee covers USRowing's administrative costs. The Pittsford Crew club code is E9NNK.
For athletes who are not yet USRowing members (new rowers): You will need to join USRowing. After joining, you will then need to submit a USRowing waiver. Follow the directions below.
- Join USRowing (click here)
- Enter the athlete's name, birthday and gender (not yours if you are the parent/guardian).
- You may want to use your own e-mail address as that is the address USRowing will use if you need to reset or recover your password later.
After you enter the team name you will be asked for a club code. Our club code is E9NNK
- Click the green search button, bottom right.
- Select Basic Membership on the Membership Levels page.
- Follow the instructions on the web page to complete the membership process.
- Read and submit the USRowing waiver (click here)
For athletes who are already USRowing members:
You will need to log into USRowing and verify that your athlete's membership will not expire prior to the end of the rowing season. You will also need to verify that your waiver is current.
- Log into USRowing (click here)
- To log in, you will need the athlete's member number and password that you set up last year/season.
- If you do not recall the member number, click the Forgot My Member Number link on the bottom right and follow the instructions.
- Review your membership expiration date. If your membership has expired, you must select Renew to renew your membership. If your membership will expire before then end of the rowing season, you must renew prior to the end of the season.
- Verify that the waiver status is "current."
- The waiver status can be found on the membership profile screen, under the athlete's name and membership number.
- If the waiver is not current, you must sign a new waiver. On the left of the web page, click on the green waiver check mark.
- The name on the waiver must be the athlete's name, and the same name used on RegattaCentral.
Step 4: Complete Forms ()
- This step must be completed if and only if you did not row with Pittsford Crew this past fall (2017).
- Complete the online Sports Questionnaire.
- Health Appraisal From from your pediatrician dated within the last 12 months. You likely received one from your pediatrician after your athlete's last physical.
Attn: Registrar P.O. Box 331
Pittsford, NY 14534